Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Water Damage Cleanup and Rebuild in Chandler


When a roof leak caused water damage in the kitchen and family room for a family in Chandler, they turned to SERVPRO. Our experienced and IICRC certified SERVP... READ MORE



Fire Damage Repair In Chandler


After a fire has damaged your home in Chandler you need to contact our crew right away. Our fire damage professionals are standing by 24/7 to respond to your em... READ MORE



Storm Damaged Kitchen In Chandler


If a storm has damaged your Chandler kitchen, you can count on our experts to be ready to respond 24/7 to your emergency. Our fast response will lower your rest... READ MORE



Storm Damage Cleanup In Chandler


When your Chandler home sustains damage from a storm, we are here to help. Our experts are ready 24/7 to respond to your emergency. When our storm damage profes... READ MORE



Why SERVPRO Is the Answer to Fire Damage Restoration in Chandler


SERVPRO of Chandler South is on site in Chandler at a fire damage restoration job. At this point in the project, the mitigation is well underway, and we are bus... READ MORE



Water Leak in Chandler


What happens when your air conditioner springs a leak in Chandler? Well, water damage of course! That's exactly what happened to the home in the BEFORE and AFT... READ MORE



Fire & Smoke Damage in a Chandler Bathroom


Though a large percentage of house fires occur in the kitchen, the bathroom, even with all the water lines present, is also a culprit. A Chandler bathroom, when... READ MORE



Gilbert Dentist Office Temporary Closes Due To Water Loss


This local dentist office called us out when they had to prematurely close their doors for the day due to a pipe burst. It not only affected several work stati... READ MORE



Extreme Heat Causes AC Leak In San Tan Valley Home


During our summers here in Arizona we can see extreme heat temperatures. During times of high heat you can often see an increase in water leaks due to air cond... READ MORE



Queen Creek Restaurant Suffers Fire


This local Queen Creek restaurant suffered a kitchen fire under their cook top range, temporally closing the restaurant. Fires that occur with grease and food ... READ MORE