We are available 24/7/365!
We will be there to help when you need us the most!
When your residential or commercial property is impacted by water, flood, fire, weather or mold damage, it is critical to respond quickly. SERVPRO of Chandler South will be available to our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year when our customers need us the most. Rest assured, our customers will always speak to one of our team members who will be able to guide them appropriately. SERVPRO of Chandler South will work closely with many of the insurance agencies personally. Our goal is to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Customers can expect the following from our team.
- A fast response. We understand that the faster our response, there is the potential of a less costly restoration.
- Prompt arrival to the site. Our professionally trained technicians will be able to continue to offer support and guidance to you every step of the way.
- A complete inspection and one on one communication. We take on each project as if it were our property. It is important to us that we communicate with you every step of the way, providing the next steps.
Call SERVPRO of Chandler South (480) 895-4670. Let our team help you the next time you are faced with a property disaster.
Smoke from Fire Impacts Commercial and Residential Properties
Your Commercial and Residential Fire Cleaning Team.
When a fire leaves your home or business devastated, call SERVPRO of Chandler South. After the fire is extinguished, smoke and soot can leave its mark as a reminder that there was a fire. This is why you must connect with your insurance company and a professional restoration company as quickly as possible.
There are impacts. Consider the following:
Soot, a black powdery substance that is produced when a fire does not burn entirely, attaches to the structure and belongs, leaving a foul trail.
Soot can have an impact on your HVAC system, which can recirculate into the air when the system is turned on. This could impact the quality of air in your home or business. It is essential that a professionally trained team cleans your home.
A black wet substance created by water and smoke can be a challenge to clean. It may spread further, causing more damage to your property.
While the smell of smoke is not visible, it can be trapped in your furniture, draperies, clothes, and carpets. SERVPRO of Chandler can treat smoke damage. We will deodorize your belongings meticulously.
If your property sustains smoke and soot damage from a fire, SERVPRO of Chandler South is available 24/7/365 to help. Our team has serval years of fire restoration experience. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service during their time of need.
Call us (480) 895-4670 if you have a fire clean up emergency!
Have A Safe Holiday!
Be careful of holiday hazards!
The glow of the tree; the twinkle of candlelight; the crackling of a warm fire; the smell of cookies in the oven; all bring memories of holidays past and present. Make sure that your home is safe during this holiday season.
A few thoughts on holiday safety;
- Make sure that Christmas trees, candles, and other holiday decorations at least three feet away from heat sources like fireplaces, portable heaters, radiators, heat vents, and candles.
- Holiday decorations should be in good condition. Do not use anything with frayed electrical cords and always follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Unplug tree and holiday lights before leaving your home or going to bed.
- Always extinguish candles before leaving the room or before going to bed.
- Make sure that your tree stand is sturdy.
- Keep curious pets and children away from Christmas trees.
- Keep anything that can catch on fire--like potholders, oven mitts, wooden utensils, paper or plastic bags, food packaging, and towels away from your stovetop.
As the end of day draws near, take a stroll around your property to ensure all candles and smoking materials are properly extinguished.
At SERVPRO of Chandler South, we wish you, your family and friends a safe and happy holiday season.
Containing Commercial Disasters
Let us mitigate your commercial property
The first step of the restoration process is containment. It is one of the keys to preventing substances like, microbial toxin-producing pathogens and mold from escaping into the air. Many of the toxins are microscopic. They have the potential to move quickly though normal air currents found in most residential and commercial properties. When they are not contained, they could create an even more significant concerns for animals and humans.
SERVPRO of Chandler South is available 24/7 – 365 days a year should you be faced with a commercial disaster. Our team of professionally trained technicians will arrive quickly so we can begin to solve the issue. We will make it "Like it never even happened."
We are available when you need us the most. Call us if you have a mold, water, flood or fire emergency (480) 895-4670
Is your insulation wet from water, fire or flood?
Let Us Help with your soggy insulation!
When asked if you can let insulation dry without removing it when it becomes damaged by water. What needs to be understood is that insulation is made fiberglass or cellulose is made of a fully material. The concern is that when insulation becomes wet it compacts. Thus, it loses it R-Value rating making it less effective. While the insulation itself may not create a source for mold to grow, it can generate a source of food for mold to grow on wood structures in ceilings and wall.
Businesses and homes can become faced with water damage at any time. When this happens call SERVPRO of Chandler South (480) 895-4670. We will be available 24/7 -365 days a year. Our team of professionals will arrive quickly.
Thanksgiving Fire Safety!
Have a Safe Holiday Season!
With the holiday season officially kicking off with Thanksgiving. We look forward to family and friends visiting. It is important to keep in mind kitchen safety tips that the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). The top ten safety tips are:
- "Stay in the kitchen when you are cooking on the stove top so you can keep an eye on the food.
- Stay in the home when cooking your turkey, and check on it frequently.
- Keep children away from the stove. The stove will be hot and kids should stay three feet away.
- Make sure kids stay away from hot food and liquids. The steam or splash from vegetables, gravy or coffee could cause serious burns.
- Keep knives out of the reach of children.
- Be sure electric cords from an electric knife, coffee maker, plate warmer or mixer are not dangling off the counter within easy reach of a child.
- Keep matches and utility lighters out of the reach of children — up high in a locked cabinet.
- Never leave children alone in room with a lite candle.
- Keep the floor clear so you don’t trip over kids, toys, pocketbooks or bags.
- Make sure your smoke alarms are working. Test them by pushing the test button."
At SERVPRO of Chandler South, we wish a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
Have A Fire-Free Fall
Beware of fall danagers to your home, business and family
One of the most beautiful seasons of the year is fall. The crisp temperatures, outdoor activities and beautiful fall colors can be seen no matter where you are or where you live. This creates the excitement for the upcoming holiday season According to the National Fire Protection Association, NFPA, it is also the time where fire dangers can present themselves. SERVPRO of Chandler South wants all families in our communities to stay safe. Consider following the following safety tips provided by NFPA.
- "Use a battery-operated candle or glow stick in jack-o-lanterns
- When choosing costumes, stay away from long trailing fabric
- Teach children to stay away from open flames, including jack-o-lanterns with candles in them.
- Dried flowers, cornstalks, and crepe paper catch fire easily. Keep all decorations away from open flames and other heat sources like light bulbs and heaters
- Provide children with flashlights to carry for lighting or glow sticks as part of their costumes.
- Remember to keep exits clear of decorations, so nothing blocks escape routes. Make sure all smoke alarms are working." (Halloween/NFPA)
At SERVPRO of Chandler South, we want everyone to have a fire -free and safe fall season. Should you have a fire clean-up emergency, we are here to help your family or business 24/7. Please call us (480) 895-4670. We are here to help
Halloween Candy Safety
Keep Your Family Safe During Halloween - Follow These Safety Tips
Halloween is that love by both children and adults. Here are some simple and safe tips for kids and their holiday treats.
Snacking: Give kids a small meal or snack before they hit the streets for trick or treating. The urge to eat candy while out is great. But, children should wait until they get home. As a family you can inspect the candy and treats. Make a game of it by having them sort count and look at each piece.
Safe treats: Children and adults should not accept and eat treats that are not wrapped by the candy manufacturer. This way it may be easier to see if the tasty treats have been tampered with. Remember to throw away anything that is suspicious.
Food Allergies: If your child has a food allergy, check the label to ensure the allergen isn’t present. Children should not to eat any home-baked goods they may have received.
Beware of Choking hazards: Very young children can choke on innocent items like gum, peanuts, hard candies, or small toys.
At SERVPRO of Chandler South, we hope that you have a Safe and Happy Halloween!
Keep Your Home Free From Disaster
Let SERVPRO of Chandler South help if you have a water, fire or flood emergency
Homeowners must keep their residential property in top shape throughout the years. It is important to enlist the help of professionals that can help! SERVPRO of Chandler South has provided homeowners with a "To-Do List" of household items that need to be checked for your home's health.
Once a year:
- Enlist the help of a plumber or handyman to drain and check your water heater. This can help diagnose problems.
- Replace your RO (Reverse Osmosis) filer. It is best to have a plumber or RO technician to help you with this process.
Twice a year:
- Clean your faucet aerator/screens. A handyman can do this, or you can do it yourself.
- Service HVAC system. An HVAC company is the best choice for this service.
Four Times A Year:
- Replace filters. A handyman or yourself can do this. A pro-tip will be to put the size of your filters in the notes section of your cell phone if you have one. Then, set calendar alerts.
Every Two Years:
- Service your water softener. A water softener technician or plumber can help.
Every Five Years:
- Replace water supply lines with the help of a plumber
- Replace the RO (Reverse Osmosis) flex tubes
Every Ten Years:
- Replace your water heater.
Replace p-traps which are located under sinks in the kitchen and bathrooms. This can help prevent water leaks or significant floods.
- Replace angle stop or simply stop valves. These control the supply of water to the individual fixtures
- Replace the toilet wax ring
Your local plumber can help with all of these fixes.
At SERVPRO of Chandler South, we goal is to keep your home safe and free of any destructive happenings. However, if you find that you are in a water, fire, or mold situation, give us a call 24/7, we are here to help with any of these emergencies. Call Us Today (480) 558-7620!
Holiday Food Drive
Holiday Food Drive
Fall is the time of year where communities come together to support local food banks for the holidays. SERVPRO of Gilbert and Chandler South has partnered with Arizona Midwest Food Bank to collect non-perishable food items for families in need. We have enlisted the help of several local businesses are joining our effort. They are:
- Mariposa Point of Mesa
- Jason Thorpe Allstate Agency
- Gerald Sajor Agency – American Family Insurance
- Mosaic Properties
- Desert Fitness
- Michael Janik Agency – State Farm
- Arizona Midwest Food Bank
- Tutor Time
- The Snyder Agency
- SERVPRO of Gilbert
- SERVPRO of Chandler South
Stop by any of these fine businesses during their regular business hours and drop off non-perishable food items for the community food drive. We all appreciate the communities we serve and strive to continue to better them. We appreciate your support. Look for updates on our Facebook page