Why Choose SERVPRO of Chandler South
Unforeseen events can be disastrous for residential and commercial properties. Whether caused by water, fire, or storms, they can upset your world. Even the strongest of us Chandler South ready to help.
Why choose SERVPRO of Chandler South when other companies make the same claims? Your property is one of the biggest investment that you will ever make, it is important to choose a company with the knowledge, equipment experience and reputation you can trust to return your property to its preloss condition or even better. We make your disaster "Like it never even happened."
Three of the Reasons to Use SERVPRO of Chandler South
1. Training –We are trained to IICRC’s high standards in fire and water cleanup and restoration, mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning and restoration courses. Our industry professional technicians attend SERVPRO’s continuing education classes locally and corporately.
2. Equipment – Our equipment is up to the standards set by IICRC. We use moisture detection, measurement, water extraction, drying, odor removal and deodorization equipment. This equipment can completely clean and remove the effects of water, mold, soot, smoke, odor and more. The technological advancements have allowed SERVPRO of Chandler South to restore property quickly back to its preloss condition.
3. Experience – SERVPRO has been in business for well over 50 years. We have a team of over 1,700 franchises nationwide. The team at SERVPRO of Chandler South provides years of restoration and insurance experience. This knowledge will only increase your experience with us!
When you need to call a disaster restoration company, call SERVPRO of Chandler South (480) 895-4674!
Monsoon season will begin in June and move through September. Monsoons can cause several of problems for desert property owners. There are times, some have a tendency to underestimate the force and power of water. It can fall quickly and in large amounts. Keeping safe during this season is important for not only your family but your property as well.
Some tips to consider for this monsoon season might be:
- Understand if you live or work in a flood prone area. If you do, make an evacuation plan in place that will bring everyone to safety.
- Flood prevention is paramount. Make sure that you have sandbags, plywood, plastic sheeting and lumber available in the event of a water emergency. It is important to store these items in a dry area that is way from water. This will give you the opportunity to make repairs on the fly.
- Secure any outdoor items that may float away.
- Know where the high ground is in your area. This will give you the ability to move to a place of safety.
- Make sure to contact your local insurance agent. Understand your insurance coverage before this type of disaster happens.
Call SERVPRO of Chandler South (480) 558-7620. We are locally owned and operated. Our dedicated team of technicians have many years of experience in the insurance and disaster recovery industry. We will respond to your emergency 24/7 to meet your needs.
“We’re faster to any disaster.”
Dust Storms Can Create Problems for Homeowners and Businesses
Over the next few months, storms will be a regular phenomenon. A result of the storms could be dust storm known as a Haboob. Often times, these type of events are unexpected, unpredictable quick rushes of air called micro-bursts. They move along the ground and sweeping along the desert landscape. They are usually a swift burst of high, very powerful winds lasting a few minutes up to an hour. The dangers are loss of visibly, poor breathing conditions, unsafe driving conditions, lack of warning and flying debris. These storms can place your home or business at risk for flood damage, fire damage and air quality risk.
Here are some safety precautions to consider to lessen the effect:
- Close all windows, doors, vents, or any airflow into or out of your home or business.
- If it is safe, remove any items like furniture, planters, etc on the property that could become flying debris and cause damage.
- Listen and follow the directions of the National Weather Service.
- SERVPRO of Chandler South’s , mission is to place our customer’s satisfaction as our top priority. Local Chandler South’s area residential and business customers look to the professional water damage or fire damage restoration, remediation, mitigation, abatement, reconstruction, and cleanup services that our technicians provide.
Our team is professionally trained in initial property damage restoration and receives ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility.. You can feel confident that our team is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Call (480) 895-4670, SERVPRO of Chandler South. We are available 24/7.
“We Are Faster To Any Disaster!”
Flooding Can Cause Damage!
Storm damage especially from flooding can be catastrophic to a home or business owner.
After the flood waters recede, the task of cleaning up is undertaken. This process can be taxing because most everyone wants to return to quickly to begin the restoration process.
It is very important that if the flood was serious enough to require evacuation, it is equally important stay safe when you return.
Here are a few tips to follow before you enter:
- it is paramount that you contact all your utility companies to ensure that electric and gas are turned off and sewer lines are intact.
- check for any visible structural damage like loosened or cracked foundation, other cracks or holes that would make it dangerous to enter.
- Once you enter the structure look for warping of ceilings or drywall.
SERVPRO of Chandler South can help you with this seemingly monumental task. Depending on the amount of damage, water can impact wood and drywall that has been either been submerged for a long time or a short period. Left professionally untreated continuing problems such as the deterioration of wood and wall coverings as well as the development of mold.
As one of the largest restoration companies in the valley, SERVPRO of Chandler South has an extensive inventory of recovery equipment . We have qualified professionals to respond to emergencies and disasters of any size or severity.
With 24/7 response, our professionals offer effective mitigation service designed to save our customers time and money on the restoration work that their home or business requires. Our fast response to water loss emergencies can prevent structural degradation and the formation of hazardous mold colonies.
No matter the emergency or when it occurs, our team can make it “Like it never even happened.”
Call SERVPRO of Chandler South (480) 895-4670 for water damage mitigation and restoration needs.
Water Restoration Professionals
Water damage can range from small to unbelievably disastrous. When confronted with residential or commercial water damage, SERVPRO of Chandler South is your professional water restoration experts. We are respected as a trusted leader in the water restoration industry rely and are a locally owned and operated franchise. Our team has several years of experience in both the insurance and water restoration industries.
We offer our customers 24/7 emergency service. Customers will speak directly to a trained SERVPRO professional. We are highly skilled, trained and certified water damage technicians. Customer Service is paramount.
As a professional water restoration company, we are able to collaborate with your insurance agent to ensure that all of the proper paperwork is provided. This enables the restoration process to advance. Our team will communicate with our customers throughout the process so customers can clearly understand timelines and expectations.
We have a six step water restoration process using advanced technology. Our process is:
- Emergency Contact with our Customer Care Representative
- Inspection and Water Damage Assessment
- Water Removal and Water Extraction
- Drying and Dehumidification
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
We understand that every water disaster is different. SERVPRO of Chandler South is here to provide unique solutions. Call us (480) 895-4670. We will help you recover from your next water damage emergency.
Smoke Alarms In Good Working Order Is A Must!
Smoke alarms provide the safety and security your family needs when a fire strikes your home. They are a very important part of the fire escape plane. Smoke is the early warning signal of a fire. It spreads throughout an area quickly. A working smoke alarm give an early warning so you can get outside quickly.
There are a few things to remember about smoke alarms.
- Smoke and fire may be stalled if doors are closed.
- Install smoke alarms in every bedroom as well as the common areas of your home including the basement and the garage. It is important that they are all linked together. When one sounds they all sound!
- If you live in a large home, you will need more alarms than the averaged sized home.
- Test your smoke alarms once every month.
- If a member of your household in is need of a special alarm, there are alarms that shake the bed or act as strobe lights.
- When an alarm reach of age of 10, it is time to replace them.
It is important to have a fire escape plan. Once everyone is out and safe call 911 so the first responders can extinguish the fire.
In the event, that there is smoke, fire and water damage due to a residential house fire. SERVPRO of Chandler South is here to help with your mitigation and restoration needs. Please call us at (480) 895-4670
We offer 24/7 emergency service!
Wildfire Season Tips
April was the start of wildfire and brush season. The season will continue for five months, ending in September. Home and business owners need to create a well maintained landscaping area to prevent the potential of spread of fire to your home or business. Creating a parameter around your property creates a defensible space against wildfire or brush fire. The area should be free from dead or decaying plants and only small plants or ground cover should be allowed.
Planted in this area should only be well maintained small plants and ground cover. This can prevent a continuous path of flammable materials to your home or business.
A few quick tips for wildfire and brush fire prevention:
- For maximum fire prevention, maintain all of your landscaping. Removing all dead materials especially grasses and weeds which can spread a fire quickly.
- Ensure that trees are well trimmed remove all dead branches.
- Check your roof and gutters if you have them. Make sure that they are free of any debris.
- Keep all flammable materials way from your home. Do not stack wood or other flammable materials a minimum of 30 feet away.
- Make sure that your garden hoses are in good working order. Attach them to all outdoor water faucets. This will allow you to have water available should the need arise.
- Dispose of all smoking materials in proper receptacles. Do not through cigarettes, etc. directly on to the ground.
- Have a plan to bring your family and employees to safety
If every there is a question about fire safety call, your local fire department for a fire safety inspection.
SERVPRO of Chandler South is available = to help with any fire or water emergency 24/7! We are a large loss recovery team able to assist with any size emergency. We will remove and debris, offer clean up services for water and fire, air quality improvement, odor removal and other restoration services to help restore your property.
“We’re Faster to Any Disaster”
Call us (480) 895-4670
Biohazards, crime scenes and vandalism cleanup are all concerns that SERVPRO of Chandler South can address quickly and efficiently. As a recognized leader in fire and restoration, We will provide you with swift and dependable biohazard, crime scene and vandalism for commercial and residential properties.
Chemical and biological substance exposure can pose a very serious health threat to the inhabitants of residence and commercial properties. Neglect or failure take care of and remove biohazard materials can lead to unhealthy and dangerous living or working environment.
Our professionally trained technicians at SERVPRO of Chandler South are able to effectively and safely remove biohazardous materials. We will prepare them for disposal for according to OSHA, EPA, state and local health agencies.
We are equipped to help with
- Blood-borne Pathogens
- Methamphetamine Labs
- Crime Scene
- Sewage Back Up
- Black Water
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
Contact us today at (480) 895-4670. We offer 24 hour service and are happy to work with your insurance company to prepare and process the necessary paperwork.
Fire Safety Tips For Your Business
A fire can be challenging for a large commercial or small business. It not only does it stall business operations and customer relationships but the impact to equipment, materials and structures can be devastating. It is important as a business owner to not only focus on the health of your business but also on fire prevention, risk and staff education to help reduce the chance of fire damage.
Here are a few tips to reduce your risk of fire hazards in the workplace.
Have your Fire Marshall or local Fire Department inspect equipment and chemical areas routinely. Making sure that the fire alarm and sprinkler system are in excellent working order.
Consider purchasing a sprinkler system if you do not have one. According to NFPA, “Sprinkler systems were effective at controlling 96% of fires in which they operated.
If there are old appliances on site, it is time to consider replacing them. It is also important to unplug small appliances over the weekend – coffee makers and microwaves. Make sure that the appliances are given plenty of room to breathe. This includes mechanical rooms. This area should always be neat and free from debris.
Make sure that your employees know where the fire extinguishers are located in the building. And, have an evacuation plan.
Do not allow smoking in or around the building.
Make sure to keep all doors closed during business hours. This is not only for security but the fire safety of your team.
Just like at home make sure that the garbage is taken out daily.
At SERVPRO of Chandler South, we understand how devastating a fire can be to your business. Our team of professionals have helped businesses recover small to extensive fire clean up. We will remove the debris, cleanup the area, help improve air quality, order removal and store your property. Our goal is to return your site to the pre-fire condition.
Residential Fire Leaves A Mess
It is a difficult situation when there is a residential house fire. After the fire is extinguished, your home is not only left with fire and water damage but the debris, ash, and smell of smoke. Not to mention, the emotional toll it may take on you. We understand these devastating situations SERVPRO of Chandler South. Our professionally trained disaster recovery technicians will partner with your to salvage, clean, transfer and store your personal property to an alternate location until your home is ready for your to return.
We realize that every residential fire a unique. With that in mind, our team of technicians uses a seven step process to access your needs.
The restoration process begins when you call us. Our representative will ask questions regarding the fire damage event that will help us respond immediately with the appropriate equipment and resources.
- We carefully inspect and test adjoining rooms of your property to determine the extent of the fire, smoke, and soot damage. This set is critical as we develop a plan of action.
- Fire damage can often impact windows, walls, and roofs. Every effort will be made to maintain security and to protect your home from any further damage. If necessary, we will board up missing windows and walls and place tarps on damaged roofs.
- The water removal process begins almost immediately and removes the majority of the water. We then use dehumidifiers and air movers to remove the remaining water and complete the drying process.
- We use specialized equipment and techniques to remove smoke and soot from ceilings, walls, and other surfaces.
- We clean, sanitize, and disinfect all of the items that can be restored including the structures that were damaged by the fire. We use a variety of cleaning techniques to restore your belongings to pre-fire condition. We’re also trained to remove odors using industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment.
- Restoration is our final step. The restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall, painting, and installing new carpet; or it may entail major repairs such as the reconstruction of various areas or rooms in a home or business.