About SERVPRO of Chandler South
Thomas A. Curran, James Tax
Owners of SERVPRO of Chandler South
Residential and commercial disasters happen without notice. Many have enlisted the assistance of our water damage, fire damage, storm damage, and commercial professional restoration technicians. SERVPRO of Chandler South is IICRC-certified in water and fire damage, restoration, remediation, mitigation, abatement, reconstruction and cleanup from water, fire, smoke, flood, mold, and other disasters.
We understand that catastrophic situations cause a tremendous amount of worry and anxiety. And, we understand the need for immediate attention. Our top priority is customer satisfaction. Know that we will help secure the catastrophe quickly and efficiently. We want to save our customers time and money on the restoration of their home or business.
Our commitment to an outstanding customer experience is demonstrated in our customer testimonials. We feel that they are a testament to our quality of work. Being one of the largest restoration companies in "The Valley," we strive to provide a top-notch customer experience. We have an extensive inventory of recovery equipment and a large team of trained professionals that will respond to emergencies and disasters of any size or severity.
Our team lead by Tom Curran and Jim Tax combined have nearly a half of century of experience in the insurance industry. They provide perspectives that allow the process to move forward quickly — allowing our tenured restoration professionals to ensure that your property is secured and safe.
We are invested in the future and success of the greater Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, South Mountain, San Tan Valley, and Sun Lakes communities. Let us help during your next emergency! Our team can make it "Like it never even happened."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician