About SERVPRO of Chandler South
Thomas A. Curran, James Tax
Owners of SERVPRO of Chandler South
As a professional restoration and recovery team that has been proudly serving Chandler and its surrounding areas for several decades, we have worked hard to earn the positive reputation we have for the work that we do and our presence throughout the communities we serve. This commitment begins with the experienced leadership of our owners, Jim Tax and Tom Curran, both of which have years of combined expertise in the insurance industry. That helps our entire restoration staff work to meet time and budgetary restraints.
We value the customer and work hard to offer results that exceed your expectations with every project that we undertake. Much of this positive response begins with our readiness for emergencies and disasters. We have a large fleet of service vehicles and production trailers that stay stocked with effective mitigation and restoration equipment and products. With this level of preparedness, our entire team can roll out from our facility at a moment’s notice to help with disasters of any size.
We have a seat on the Chandler Chamber of Commerce but also work closely with organizations throughout our region like the East Valley Business Mixer and the East Valley Hispanic Business Alliance to keep a finger on the pulse of what commercial districts throughout our area need. We have a large loss recovery team complete with a full contracting division. Our team can respond 24/7 and see the project through every phase through completion.
While we are proud of area attractions like the Chandler Center for Arts and the Hale Center Theater, we are even prouder of our first responders and rescue workers serving our communities. Our team works to provide water to police and firefighters through the scorching summer months as a way to say thank you for their invaluable contribution to our communities.
Whenever emergencies occur, remember that at SERVPRO of Chandler South, We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician